Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Hayden's Nursery!!!

(So yeah, I know she's already six months old...please just pretend that we had her nursery done before she was born :o) Sorry, chic-a-dee...mommy and daddy love you but we're slow!!!)

We're FINALLY done with Hayden's nursery and we're so excited! It turned out super cute and I love the bright and cheery feel of it all. Once again, hubby outdid himself on the paint job and I've already promised him that he doesn't have to do stripes for any future children :o). I have to say that I'm pretty excited about the bedding too...I sewed it myself using Em's old set as a pattern and it actually looks pretty good. Even though I love how it turned out, this was the main reason it all took so long! But the best part of it all is that missy prissy seems to love her new-and-improved digs :o)

View from the door

Changing table, rocker and window...and her baby hand and footprints :o)

Dresser (with still empty picture frames!)

Way fun chandelier...the first thing we bought for the room

Emmy's old rocking chair slipcovered and a good view of daddy's handy painting!

Her collection of "H's" and sweet promises!

Awesome vinyl name sign above the crib that we found on Etsy.

Bedding up close

And the cutest part of the room...

The layout of her room is exactly as it was when it was Emerson's nursery...it's just so tiny that there's really only one way to arrange the furniture. But the pink and green totally give it a new "Hayden" feel!