Sunday, April 05, 2009

I'm Coo-Coo for...

...Rice Cereal!?!?

Well, it ain't Cocoa Puffs, but it will do....I got to start rice cereal today!!! Just like with Em, Daddy was SO ready for me to start eating like a big girl. And I was really ready too. For the past few weeks, I've been really interested in watching everyone around me while they are eating. And you know what? I did pretty good little job! Of course, it's way weird at first, but by the end I was actually "chewing" and getting some of it down the hatch. Mommy says I'm WAY cleaner about the process than my big sister and they ALL had so much fun helping me. Emmy even got to serve up a few bites and (after I gagged when she shoved the spoon in too far) I gave her my biggest smile! She just couldn't figure out why I can't have her Rice Crispies yet :o). Spoons up!

First bite...Yum!

Mommy and Emerson give it a try...

Daddy's turn...




All done!