Friday, April 03, 2009

Fun new friends!

On Monday, the girls and I (+ Kennedy) got to spend some time with new friends! Sweet Meredith and Reid invited us over for a playdate and yummy lunch! Our buds, Sharee and Tristan, were there and so were Terry and Maggie. Poor Reid and Tristian were totally outnumbered, but they handled it like true little men. And I loved finally getting to spend some time with "blog and Facebook friends" that I feel like I really do know...of course, they're even better in person :o). Aside from a few "sister squabbles" between Em and Kennedy, we all had a great time! And you can't even imagine the food...Meredith made her famous Hot Chicken Salad for the mommies and mac 'n cheese for the little guys, Sharee made Scott's favorite broccoli salad and Terry brought some yummy fruit. We were all stuffed! I'm so thankful for our new friends. Thanks mommies and friends...we can't wait to do it again soon!!!

Cuties Tristan and Hayden

I love this...it looks like Reid is thinking, "man, those chicks stole my wagon." He was SO sweet to share all his toys and didn't even give it a thought.

"Do you think we can ALL fit in here?"

(Is it me or does one of those girls look like she's telling everyone else what to do?!? Surely not MY little girl. Ha!)

Precious Maggie playing with Hayden. (P.S. Happy Birthday, Maggie :o)