Sunday, December 14, 2008

Thanksgiving in Fulshear - Better late than never!

Since this was my first big holiday, everyone decided I should do the recap...plus I'm pretty clever like my daddy :o). It just took me a while because I have such tiny fingers!


This was our year to visit daddy's family for Thanksgiving so we loaded up on Wednesday and drove down to Fulshear. It took us quite a while because of all the added stops a family of four needs to take, but we all did great! I pretty much slept the whole time, but I could still hear my big sister reading TONS of books, singing up a storm and I heard something about headphones...I think it was her first time to get to wear them while she was watching her Leapfrog/BOZ videos :o). We got there pretty late that night so there wasn't a ton of visiting, but we did get to meet our new cousin Ava!!! She is such a beauty and only one month older than me so we are going to have tons of fun together...maybe even get in some trouble together!?!

Ava and me taking a little nap :o)

Of course, Thursday was "Turkey Day" and the mommies decided we should wear turkey shirts...matching turkey shirts no less...and they took a MILLION pictures. Is this going to happen all the time? I mean, I'm starting to think so because that silly flashing camera thing is ALWAYS up in my grill :o). Anyway, we had a wonderfully relaxing day of fun with our family and I hear the food was great even though they wouldn't let me have any.

Emmy and me

COUSINS!!!

Ava and I were cracking Emmy up!!!

On Saturday, my precious Aunt Sarah threw Ava and me the sweetest little "Sip 'n See" party! We had SO much fun meeting more family and seeing her new house. It is adorable! I got loved on and cuddled by lots of family and they even brought me presents...what a deal :o).

The rest of the weekend was spent just hanging out and relaxing. We love being with our family and had such a great time. Thanks to Karo and Papa Rowe for such a wonderful time...can't wait to come back soon!


Snuggling up with Papa Rowe :o)

Em and Aunt Sarah...look-alikes!

Emmy giving Ava a little kiss :o)

Emerson had such a fun time this trip...playing "d.j.", riding the train and playing giddy up. I can't wait until Ava and I are big enough the play with her!

One last cuddle with Karo :o)