Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Sip 'N See

Last Saturday, my precious Aunt Sarah hosted the sweetest little "Sip 'n See" party for my cousin, Ava, and me! I was so excited to be able to share this day with Ava and all my family. She is only about one month older than me so I know we will always be best buddies...and probably get in some trouble together too :o).

Aunt Sarah really outdid herself on our party...everything was perfect! Her beautiful new home, all the decorations, yummy food and fun games were amazing and we all had a great time! I wish we could do it every day :o). Mommy only wishes we had gotten a few more pics...we didn't even get one with me and Emerson or mommy and daddy...ugh! But the memories are priceless...thanks, Aunt Sarah and Karo!

Me and my Aunt Sarah

Me and my DeeDah

Me and my Gramma Rowe

Me and my Karo

Me and Norma and Gayle

A group shot :o)