Tuesday, December 02, 2008

Sweet visitors!

Over the last few weeks, I've gotten to meet lots of mommy and daddy's friends that just couldn't wait to see me! And I can tell by how much my big sister loves them all that they must be pretty special people. Mommy says she's so very blessed to have such great girlfriends that love us all so much and she can't wait to love on their little ones someday :o)! Here are my first visits with Julie & Dan and Lair & Justin...

And just yesterday, my Uncle Ross got to come meet me...he is super great! Emerson had been telling me all morning about how excited she was to see "Uncle Woss" so I knew we were in for a good time. He was so good with me and just calmed me right down whenever I got fussy. Mommy was so excited too and loved visiting with her little brother :o)

Come back soon, everybody!!!