Sunday, August 10, 2008

Street family reunion

What a great time we got to spend with our sweet family! Just after mommy and daddy picked me up from Kamp Karo, we headed to Peaceable Kingdom for the Street family reunion (Gigi's side of the fam). Camps had just ended for the summer, so we had the whole retreat center to ourselves and LOVED it! This place was just awesome...there was a giant theater where daddy and some of the other "kids" got to play Rock Band, a great rec room when I got to play pool and air hockey and roam around, a way fun swimming pool where I spent a great deal of time, amazing grounds, cozy cabins to sleep in and even golf carts to get us all around. AND...I got to spend my first nights in a "big girl bed". It really wasn't planned, but mommy and daddy forgot my pack 'n play, so we didn't really have a choice. We just put my mattress on the floor in between mommy and daddy's beds and I did GREAT! They only had to tell me once each night to get back into bed :o). I got to see so much sweet family, but missed the ones that couldn't make it. Can't wait until next year!!! Here are some highlights from the weekend.

Gebo brought us all waterguns...

"Gotcha, mommy!"

Meme and Gigi were sweet to swing me!

Here's our cousin, Tara, carting the grandparents around.

Daddy and Gebo taught me how to play air hockey!

Sweet Gigi and me :o)

Gigi helped me do some coloring.

And Meme read me a story.

Gigi's Aunt, Glenna Lea, played cards with me.

And Meme and Granddaddy helped me build a BIG tower!!!

Plus, I got PLENTY of attention from the "big girls" McCall, Brittany and Lauren!

Our annual Street family auction...tons of fun stuff this year!

How cute are we!?!?

A serious game of dominos!

"Watch out, daddy...I'm coming to wake you up!"

Our family loves to play!!! We spent a ton of time in the pool and I hear daddy's team won :o)

Mommy - Me - Gigi - Meme (four generations of Street gals!)