Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yeeee-Haaaaw!!!

In case you didn't know this about our family...we L-O-V-E going to the rodeo. Here's a look at our visit from last year: Rodeo Cowgirl. This time, we decided to take some friends and were so excited when the Bertrands and Wolfes could go with us :o). And the rodeo did not disappoint! I didn't think I could enjoy it anymore than last year, but I actually did. I couldn't tear my eyes away from the horses and cowboys. This time, I did get a little upset during the calf roping event and would point and say "uh-oh" ...looked a little mean to me :o(. I got to ride my pony, Buster, again and loved it as much as last time. Daddy helped me this time since mommy got to last year and we kept petting the horse and saying, "giddy-up and yee-haw"! Poor Kennedy, she did NOT like her horsie as much as I liked mine though. And I don't know how we got out of there without any pictures of my friend, Nate, but let me assure you that he was just a darling little cowboy in his bandanna...it even scored him a good-night kiss from yours truly :o)!

Kennedy and I sporting our specially made outfits :o)!

Me and daddy and Buster :o)

Kennedy is not loving her horsie as much :o(

Wow...check out all those cowboys!

Ooh...under the bleachers is pretty cool too!