Thursday, February 28, 2008

Just one more little trip...

When we heard that mommy's Meme and Granddaddy were going to be in Granbury with Gigi and Granddaddy for a few days, of course we HAD to go see them! Luckily, daddy was very generous and let his girls leave for one more little trip. I mean, it's not every day they are so close and we wanted to make sure we could spend a little time with them. So fun!!! We got to spend a few days just hanging out and playing. I just love them! Meme and Granddaddy left on Wednesday to go watch mommy's cousin, JuLea, play in the Texas 4A girls basketball semi-finals and hopefully the championship. Good luck JuLea!!! We know you can do it.

Me - Meme - Granddaddy Street

Gigi and I doing a little pilates before bed. Ha!

Granddaddy read me my book before bedtime. So sweet!

Showing off my mad cooking skills :o)