Monday, February 25, 2008

Fun with Karo

I got to spend most of last week with my sweet Karo and we had a ball! She came to stay with me while mommy went to a "speechie" conference in San Antonio (she has to have 10 continuing education hours each year to keep up with her SLP license). While we were together, Karo got to experience my day with Kennedy, brought me some great new toys to play with, took me on my first trip to Chuck-E-Cheese, got to spend some time with daddy in the evenings and just had a LOT of fun with me! One of my favorite things we did was go to Chuck-E-Cheese! Here are some pics:

Pure JOY!

I think this guy is freaking me out.

I gonna get you!!!

Question.

Check out my new princess cup :o)

Playing with some new friends!

Thank you SO much for coming to stay with me Karo! I had a blast and mommy is SO thankful for the peace of mind she had while she was away. Love you!