Sunday, August 19, 2007

Tag! I'm it...

Okay, I finally gave in! I'm sorry to all those who have tagged me since I've taken so long to do this. Takes a while for this baby to type :o) Anyway, thanks to Andi, here are 8 random things about me:

The Rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules. (**if you’re a non-blogger, you can email them!)
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1. I H-A-T-E having my face and hands washed off after meals! When I even see that wipe coming, I start a major protest. This involves crying, whining, flapping hands, squirming away...a full on fit!

2. Lately I have become extremely HYPER and they've started calling me ATB (All Terrain Baby)! I constantly want to go up (and down) the stairs, I crawl straight over anything in my way (including my parents) to get where I want to go, and I love to crawl from one end of the couch to the other, back and forth, about a million times. When I get to one side, I turn around and head the other way :o) Mommy and daddy have to make sure there is nothing close to the couch that could help me climb on to it when they aren't around! I am BUSY!

3. I look like the female version of my daddy :o)

4. I have an intense fascination with my big dog sister, Tatum. She is the first thing I look for in the mornings, the main attraction at our house and my best friend! I love to feel her big slobbery kisses on my face and pull handfuls of her fur right out :o)

5. I still have six (out of eight) great-grandparents that are living, each and every one of which I love dearly!!!

6. I still have no teeth!

7. I've spent more than 1/2 of my life sleeping...jealous, aren't you?!?

8. I make lots and LOTS of "boy" noises! If you haven't spent any time with me, you might not think such a girly little thing could bust out with such manly grunts and growls!!! I've been doing this since I was only a few weeks old, but I've just gotten louder with time :o) Mommy and daddy have always thought I made "boy" noises and lately other people have noticed it too. What? Can't a girl play with cars and trucks too?!? Mommy thinks I just inherited daddy's innate ability to do sound effects and character voices :o)

There you have it! Not sure it was all that interesting, but I gave it a try!

So now I'm tagging:
The Durhams
The Forman Fam
The Hernandez'
The Cooleys
The Koubas
The Poe Fam
Ava's Adventures
The Weems'
The Page Family