Sunday, July 08, 2007

It finally quit raining...

...so we went swimming!!! Yay! On Saturday, me and mommy and daddy all went to the little pool in our neighborhood for some good ole' fun in the sun. I LOVE LOVE LOVE the water and had such a great time swimming. We did lots of fun things - mommy taught me how to swim on my tummy, daddy taught me how to dive and we did a lot of splashing (ok, maybe I still have some work to do on the swimming and diving, but I really did do a lot of splashing). And guess what else? I got to go under the water for my very first time. Daddy counted one...two...three, blew in my face (so I'd take a deep breath) and dipped me right under the water! I was a little confused at first, but I really didn't mind it that much :o) I'm sure we'll practice that more later. I sure can't wait until we get to go back to the pool. Swimming is fun!

P.S. I'm not really sitting on the side of the pool all by myself....you just can't see mommy there helping me :o)

Sitting on the side of the pool

Splashing around with daddy

Right before he dunked me

Right after he dunked me :o)

This is SO much fun!

Daddy teaching me how to dive

Mommy teaching me how to swim on my tummy

Mommy stealing my kisses :o)