Thursday, June 07, 2007

Weekend at the lake

Ahoy mateys! I just got back from sailing the seven seas this weekend and it was so much fun.

Actually, it wasn't the seven seas...it was Lake Travis in Austin. Karo and Grandpa Rowe have a houseboat and mommy and daddy took me down there so I could see what it was all about. We played on the boat, watched my aunts and uncles slide down into the water, and I took lots of naps. Uncle Greg and Aunt Gina also brought their ski boat out there and mommy and daddy did some knee boarding.

I wanted mommy to let me work on my tan, but she said I'm too young. Even worse, they loaded me down with sunscreen so I'm pretty sure I'm still pale white. So much for a little fun in the sun.

Anyway, here are some pictures from our trip. I can't wait to go back...

Here I am with mommy and daddy - they insisted that I wear this silly thing called a lifejacket. I guess it was necessary, but it felt pretty weird.

Can you believe that they let me drive the boat?!? I think I was a natural :o)

Me and my sweet Aunt Sarah!

We had lunch at Carlos and Charlies and daddy used me for a hat rack!

Daddy's mad kneeboarding skills! We forgot to take a picture of mommy, but she actually did pretty well, too.

Well, they wouldn't let me swim in the lake, but we did put on my swimsuit and they let me "swim" in the sink :o)