Monday, May 28, 2007

Street Family Reunion

This weekend was full of family and fun! We had the Street family reunion at Gigi and Grandaddy's house. The Street side of my family is all of Gigi's family - we had four generations all together! Apparently they do this every year, but I couldn't remember last year's because I was still in mommy's tummy. I think it was a lot more fun to be on the outside this year!

On Friday night, a bunch of us got together to eat at Grumps - Grandaddy's favorite burger place. It was fun to see all the new faces, but it was past my bedtime so I crashed on mommy.

All the Great Grandparent Streets: Granddaddy - Meme - Glenna Lea - Corrine - Billy

Saturday was the best! I got to spend lots of time with my Meme and Granddaddy (mommy's grandparents) and lots of other family too! While all the boys were out playing golf, I got to play with all the girls :o)

Me and my Meme

All the Street gals in our Pink :o) Look how cute my visor is!

Once the boys got back, we started the annual Washers Tournament. I didn't get to play this time, but I did cheer everyone on. It was way fun watching and boy, those grown-ups sure are competitive! Too bad though, it started pouring outside before they could finish...I guess we'll have to wait until next year to crown a new champion.

Trent and McCall are looking good!

The crowd is watching and waiting...and heckling a bit!

Next, we watched a sweet video that daddy put together about Great-Great-Granddaddy and Grandmother Street. He did such a great job and there wasn't a dry eye in the house :o). Last but not least, was the annual Street family auction. Mommy's uncle Johnny is a real auctioneer and always does a great job! It was super fun...check out what I won :o)

Uncle Johnny, "...and sold for $50!"

Mayce and Lauren were our "Vannas"

The cutie little Longhorn bib I won - can you tell how proud Uncle Ross is!

On Sunday, we had everyone come out to Gigi and Granddaddy's for breakfast - yummy! I got to spend more time with everybody before they went home. My favorite part of the day was getting to play around the pool with all the big kids!

Ride a little pony on Granddaddy's knee :o)

Me and Meme are pretty in our green :o)

Me and Dillon and Bryce with our Grammie and Gigi

What a super fun weekend with the Streets...can't wait until next year!