Wednesday, March 07, 2007

A walk in the park...

Today was such a beautiful day that mommy and I went for a walk in the park and took my fun Jeep jogging stroller on it's maiden voyage (thanks to Kennedy's grandparents, the Catos)! It was SO much fun! There were all kinds of new sights to see and sounds to hear. We usually take my regular stroller for walks, which means I'm facing mommy the whole time. Don't get me wrong, she is plenty entertaining, but my Jeep stroller lets me sit up looking forward. I never even knew what I'd been missing. I saw puppies, lots of kids playing, the fun water park near our house, even some giant work trucks that made loud noises! I talked and laughed the whole time. I was so busy looking around that by the time we got home, I was exhausted. I feel asleep before mommy even got me to my bed and took a very long nap :o).