Saturday, January 20, 2007

Day home with Daddy


Who spent all afternoon with Daddy? Ooh, it's me! It's me!

Mommy went to a baby shower for a soon-to-be friend of mine today and I spent the day with Daddy. We did so many fun things. We watched the fan spin around, watched the Baylor basketball game, made faces at each other, drooled on ourselves and even ate a couple meals. Mine were in a bottle, and his were on a plate. In exchange for the nice time we had, I made Daddy a couple poopy diapers. Mommy says he likes to change them for me so I thought I'd try to contribute something to the day.

Daddy even got me dressed for the day. I asked him to pick out a special outfit for me. We took a picture together so you could see what I wore. What Daddy didn't know is that we were saving that outfit for Valentines Day. Oh well, we can wash it.

Thanks for a fun day Daddy. I'll make poopy diapers for you anytime you wanna hang out again.