Sunday, January 28, 2007

3 Months Old

Busy...busy...busy! That's what month 3 has been all about. I have done so many new things and I'm growing so fast - mommy and daddy can hardly believe it. Here's some of the stuff I've been doing:

- started a whole new year (although I slept through the fireworks)! Yay for 2007!
- visited both sets of grandparents again :o)
- started sleeping in my own room
- started sleeping through the night (8-9 hours most nights)
- really started settling into a great schedule
- moved out of Newborn diapers into size 1 - what a big girl!
- went to my first Baylor game
- went to my two month dr. appointment and got my shots - OUCH!
- had my first playdate
- said "hi" to mommy and daddy (ok, probably not, but they say they even caught it on video)
- visited mommy's school
- started reaching for some of my favorite toys
- started "sputtering" a LOT and making spit bubbles - how fun!
- got my first "owie" when mommy accidentally cut my toe instead of my toenail :o(
- started really enjoying bathtime - I like to splash and kick!
- went to the nursery at church
- started staying at Kennedy's house a few days each week
- started taking a little bit longer naps :o)
- practiced sitting up and standing with a little help from mommy and daddy
- kept chatting it up with mommy and daddy (gee, geh, aow, aah, ooh)
- started putting my hands together and I'm trying to figure out just what fingers are good to suck. So far, my thumbs are a little too tricky, but my first two fingers are favorites right now. But ouch!, sometimes I accidentally gag myself :o(