Wednesday, January 10, 2007

2 month check-up

Well, I just had my 2-month dr. appointment and it actually took two different visits. See, when I went in for the first visit, they got all my 2 month "stats" but weren't able to do the shots (yay!) because I was a little sick. Whew, I escaped the shots this time. That first visit was actually quite pleasant and they were all so impressed with how much I've grown! Anyway, here are my 2 month "stats":

weight - 9 lbs 8 oz (20th %ile)
length - 23 in (75th %ile)
head - 37 cm (25th %ile)

Now, the second visit was not so much fun - I had to get four shots (bummer). Two very nice nurses came in and then they stuck these sharp things in my legs - OUCH! I couldn't believe it, but they did it pretty fast so it wouldn't hurt too bad. After they were done, they put some cute Care Bear band-aids over my hurts - at least I looked fashionable as I was crying. Thank goodness mommy was there to scoop me up and made me feel much better. I did hear them all say that I have to do this again at 4 months, so I'll have to come up with a plan to evade the shots again!

As you can see, those shots didn't hurt me enough to keep me from smiling - I was pretty groggy for a few days, but still a happy little girl!