Sunday, June 13, 2010

It's Official...

...we've put our house on the market!

We're not 100% convinced this will mean a move for the RoweCrew, but we're giving it a try.  We still want to stay in the area, but would love to be just a little closer to Scott's work & knew this would be a great time to buy.  Not so sure it's a great time to sell, but we'll see.  We'll give it a try for a few months but if we haven't sold it by October, we're staying put.  Either way, we're just praying that God will make it a clear decision.  And in the meantime, it sure is nice to have a spic and span house all the time ;).