Monday, May 18, 2009

Going Undercover

We're finally doing it...we're going private. I've been thinking about it for a long time and decided that now's the time. We originally created the blog about three years ago just so our families could be updated on us and our new baby :o)...and it's been a great way to do that. And since then, it's become a great way to get to meet all kinds of new friends and I've loved it. But mostly, I just use it to record our everyday happenings so I can create books for the girls to have someday. It's about them. And right now, I'm just concerned about their safety and who has access to their lives.

That being said, please let us know if you'd like to continue reading. We know that mostly our family and friends are the ones reading, but even if you're not, that's okay. Heaven knows I'm a blog-stalker with the best of them :o). Just send me an email at therowecrew@gmail.com so we can put you on the list...we have to have your email address for you to have access. And maybe tell us how you found us (friend of a friend, my parent's work friends (ha!), random connection, you get the idea). We really do enjoy sharing stories about our precious little girls with you!

I know that more than 99% of you are totally cool, but I just can't help thinking about the possiblity of that one "crazy" person out there, so that's why we've got to do it :o).