Friday, February 20, 2009

Ahhh sleep!

Ahhh sleep! That's what we've all been getting around here...finally!!! I decided it was time to give mommy and daddy a break, so I've been sleeping through the night for almost a couple of weeks now. Like all the way from the time they put me to bed around 7:30 or 8:00 (wrapped like a taquito and snug on my wedge) until good morning around 7:00 or 7:30. How great is that!?!? There are the occasional nights when I wake up around 4:00 and need my pacifier, but even that hasn't happened all week. Mommy and daddy are SOOO proud of me. I can tell by how excited they are to see me in the mornings :o). Plus, mommy doesn't seem as "zombie-like" lately, so we're all happy about that. Ha!

Now, if they could just get me to sleep on my back instead of my side, we'd really be doing good. Any suggestions?