Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Little Hayden is looking good!

Well, we went to the ENT on Tuesday and decided that we will not get Hayden's tongue clipped right now. After chatting with the dr., we determined that her tongue tie is not a very bad case, and since she is doing well with nursing and is gaining weight, it is not absolutely necessary right now. We will go back in about six months after we have started solid foods to make sure there are no issues there, but he also said that we could come back at any time if concerns did arise. And I will definitely be watching her speech as it develops to make sure there are no problems with that :o). We could really have it clipped at any time if a problem develops. Overall, I felt really good about all he had to say and definitely trusted his opinion, so that's what we're gonna do.