Monday, October 06, 2008

Baby Audrey lets me practice!

Last Friday, baby Audrey's mommy let her come play at my house for a little while so I could practice being a big sister :o)! I really did such a GREAT job and only got a little too excited a few times...like when my "gentle bouncing" turned into a near earthquake for Audrey in the bouncy seat and the time I tried to inform mommy that I would like to feed her the bottle "all by yourself". Other than that, I was a picture-perfect "big sister". I read her a TON of books, piled all my old baby toys around her, danced and sang for her and even helped mommy change her diaper. We had the BEST time and it made mommy and me so excited for baby sister to get here! Can't wait :o). Thanks, Miss Jessica, for letting Audrey come and play!

Sweet Audrey...she loved to smile at me!

Reading Audrey a book.

Pretending to sleep like baby Audrey :o)

Dancing for Audrey!

Two pretty girls!