Monday, October 06, 2008

36 Weeks


Wow...it's been way too long since I did this! I definitely look HUGE now :o). So we've got about a month to go and I can't believe it! We are all SO excited to meet her, but I am hoping she'll stay in there a while longer. We went to the dr. today and she said that I am 1 cm dilated, but the baby is still pretty high. I never dilated at all with Em (on my own), so I'm pretty excited about that. I also never really had any Braxton Hicks with Emerson, so when I woke up one night last week with some pretty bad ones, I just knew I was in labor. Thank goodness for my level-headed hubby! I mean, you'd think I'd never done this before :o).

We've been SUPER busy around here getting ready for baby sister's arrival, living up our days as a family of three, Scott starting a new job and me sewing non-stop, so I'm WAY behind on blogging. I'll get to it soon, I hope. In the meantime, if you think of it, we would appreciate your prayers for the rest of this pregnancy and our new little lady!