Sunday, August 10, 2008

Six SUPER Years!

Although I really try to only put Emerson and Baby #2 stuff on here, I just couldn't let our anniversary pass without a little something. On August 10th, I got to celebrate being married to my very best friend for SIX whole years! Boy, does time fly when you're having fun. I know lots of couples feel this way, but I truly do believe I am the luckiest gal in the world! Scott is my perfect match in every way and I thank God SOOOOO much for sharing him with me!

So in honor of our sixth anniversary, I totally stole this idea from my friend Mandy and here's a look back from the early days...please don't judge to much :o)


This was one of our first "functions" as we like to call them at Baylor (Phi Chi Coffee for all you Baylor folks). What I especially like about this one are my out-of-control eyebrows and Scott's side part :o)

Another function where we got to dress up. I love that it shows the date...little did we know that exactly seven years and one day later we would be meeting our little girl!

Yep, we actually went to a Back Street Boys concert...SO sad!

Chi Omega chili cook-off...I promise he didn't wear those overalls for real!

One of my Chi-O formals...this was right after Scott about died from mono. At least I thought he might die, but he recovered just in time :o)

Sometimes I like to stick my nose in his ear if it gets too cold!

Can you tell we love an excuse to dress up!?!? When I look at this one, I just want to lose all this baby weight and grow my hair out. Sigh.

Calling our friends and family the day we got engaged!

I absolutely HATE all our engagement pictures, but I just had to show you Scott's goatee...I really think I thought it was cute at the time, but he's definitely better without it!

Rehearsal dinner...man, we look like babies!

Wedding Day, August 10th, 2002

Honeymoon in Jamiaca

First anniversary in San Antonio

Newlywed days! This is the first "I love you" party that Scott threw for me :o)

Our "first baby" Tatum :o)

Baylor Homecoming '05

The day we found out we were going to be parents!

Babymoon Cruise

One week before we met Emerson :o)

Family of three :o)

We're getting another girl!

Six years later...still Lovebirds :o)