Monday, July 07, 2008

Fun Family 4th

This year, we headed down to Karo and Papa Rowe's houseboat in Austin for the 4th! It was a wonderful long weekend and we all had SO much fun! We almost missed the fireworks on Thursday night because the traffic there was terrible, but we got there just in time for me to watch the bright lights! Wow!

On the 4th, daddy did a bunch of kneeboarding and wakeboarding while mommy and I hung out with everyone on the boat. I got plently of spoiling between all the grandparents, aunts and uncles :o).

My cutie-pa-tootie stars and stripes outfit from Gigi...AND the crocs I kept stealing from Aunt Gina :o)

Reading with Papa Rowe

Taking a "nap" with Aunt Sarah

Reading some more with Uncle Brad
When daddy got back, he took me swimming in the lake, but we decided I'm not quite big enough to do the slide yet. Maybe next time. I love me some swimming!

Check out my own Emmy-sized chair!

I'm ready to go fishing!

Sweet Aunt Gina (and baby Ava in her tummy) checking out my new swim shoes

The rest of the weekend was filled with good food, lots of reading books, watching Karo's Raffy videos, playing with Aunt Sarah's new puppy, Willow, and just having fun! I can't wait to go back soon!

Karo, me and Papa Rowe