Monday, June 09, 2008

Beach Party!!!

This morning, our church hosted it's first Preschool Play Daze of the summer...today was Beach Party! I had such a fun time playing in the water and then getting good and dirty in the sand :o)! I just wish mommy wasn't so ooged out by sand...she is such a weenie :o). Tons of my friends were there and I managed to make a few more. You should definitely check out the schedule for the rest of the summer and please come to our next event! A big thanks to Ms. Pennie for letting us come play!!!

Kennedy's Nana even got to come play with us!

Goin' fishing!

When mommy and I were telling daddy about the sand at lunch, I kept telling him about the "spoon" and "bucket"! Here they are!

More digging :o)

This one doesn't scoop as well?

Here's my new friend, Zeke...we loved sharing our toys!