Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Keep Austin FUN!

I know it's really supposed to be "Keep Austin Wierd" but I really didn't think it was weird at all. It was just plain FUN to me! This past weekend, me and the parents headed down to Austin to visit my Uncle Ross. We'd really been missing him and had never seen his new place, so it was high time for a visit. We all had a great time and I really loved playing with "woss". We had lots of good food, went to Darrell K Royal stadium to watch the Longhorns in a scrimmage, watched some basketball (of course), and even played at a park. Oh, and I learned how to play guitar. Awesome. Thanks for letting us visit, Uncle Ross. Can't wait to see you again!

Daddy, me and Ross at the scrimmage

Yay Longhorns!

The whole gang - clearly, I'm ready to go at this point :o)

My first jam-session!