Saturday, January 19, 2008

Fun Saturday

Today has been such a fun day! For starters, I got to hang out with my daddy all morning while mommy was at a baby shower. We had SO much fun!

Then right after lunch, my Gigi, Granddaddy and Great-Grandmother Carlisle came to visit me! Yay! We got to play for a long time and I got to show off my full-time walking skills. They were pretty impressed :o). We also got to put together my new big-girl table and chairs (my Christmas present from Gigi and Granddaddy) and I just love it! I'm trying to figure out how to get up in those chairs and have already played with my puzzles AND read some books at my table. Very fun! Oh, and Gigi found my new tooth...the fifth one! Mommy and daddy didn't even know it was there...how sad is that!?!?

Granddaddy was cracking me up :o) He let me keep touching his eyes and messing with his hair!

Gigi helped me read my Bible...

...and taught me a new song..."yes Lord, yes Lord, yes, yes, Lord!"

Great-Grandmother Carlisle - me - mommy

Don't I look so big and my new table!?!

We finished our day with some yummy Mexican food and more playing at home. What a fun Saturday!