Tuesday, December 11, 2007

You better watch out. You better not cry. You better not pout, I'm telling you why...

Santa Clause is coming to town!

Dear Santa,

Last year, I asked for a pony. No dice. I'm not holding that against you, though, so no hard feelings.

I do think we need to talk about our encounter today at North Park. I don't have a good explanation, other than to say that you can be a little intimidating for little kids. My minor meltdown (ok, major meltdown) was brought on because I didn't expect my mommy to just hand me over to a stranger. Everything was fine until I had to sit on your lap, and that's when it headed downhill. Not to worry, though...I'll work on being more friendly for next year. And didn't you just love that little "ho hoooo" I gave you after mommy picked me up? Daddy and I have been working hard on that all week!

Since I wasn't able to maintain composure today, I forgot to tell you that I want to be a ballerina for Christmas. How will you make that happen? Not my problem...you're the one who got 9 flying deer to pull a giant sleigh. You'll figure something out, I'm sure.

Anyway, hope you have a good December.

Smell ya later.
Emmy