Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Santa!

I am writing this post not with the intent to make anyone jealous, but to spread a little Christmas cheer. Today (yes today) at the mall, I met Santa Claus. I kid you not, he was there!!! We're strolling along and checking out all the stores and decorations with my friend Kennedy and we rounded the corner and there he was. I guess the elves cover for him up at the North Pole or something, but he was down at NorthPark Mall in Dallas today. He must have known I'd be there.

Anyway, I got so excited thinking about what all I wanted to tell him that I got tired and fell asleep. So...he has no idea what I want for Christmas. That being said, I would like to address Santa briefly so that he's aware of what I want.

Santa, please bring me a pony. That's all. Thank you for your time.

Emmy

PS - I've included a picture here so you can remember which one I am. We met today at 2 pm outside Dillards. I'm sure you'll find me on the Nice list.