Thursday, December 20, 2007

Visions of Sugarplums

Well, we didn't make sugarplums, but mommy and I have been VERY busy making some yummy Christmas treats! We love to share our treats with family and neighbors and always send some to daddy's work. This year, we made peppermint bark, Martha Washington balls, snowflake sugar cookies, and some chocolate-dipped pretzels and peppermint sticks. Mommy did most of the work last night, but I got to help with a few finishing touches this morning. I was such a good helper and even got to taste a few things for "quality control". Ha! We wish we could send some to you all, but we've gotta get some sleep sometime :o)!

Yummy candy cane!

Stirring a little air :o)

First taste of sugar cookie.

I love it!!!

Yeah, I'm going to need a little more of that...pronto.

I said "MORE" please!

The final product!