Thursday, October 18, 2007

Pumpkin Patchin'

Today, Kennedy and I went to the cutest little pumpkin patch with our mommies! Super fun! We even saw our friend, Erica, there too! First, we got to feed some little farm animals...goats, cows and even a buffalo ! I especially liked the cows and kept saying "moo" around them :o) They craziest thing happened when we were trying to feed the goats...one of those silly goats stuck his head through the fence and tried to eat the ribbons off my shirt! Mommy had to scoop me up real fast :o) Next, we got to go on a real-life hay ride around the farm. I loved watching the horses as we went by. Then, we got to go out to the pumpkin patch and pick our very own favorite pumpkins! Kennedy and I both picked our favorite one and our mommies took a ton of pictures. Right before we left, the mommies got some crazy idea to put on our Halloween costumes and take even MORE pictures. So, Kennedy and I put on quite a show...we love kisses :o)

I want this one, mommy!

Maybe I'll take two?

Where's the pumpkin? Right here, right here!

Look Kennedy, SO many pumpkins!

There goes the hay ride.

That's enough pictures, mommy.

Me and mommy (excuse me mommy, I'm a little busy here...)

Kisses!

Me as "Little Ladybug" and Kennedy as "Pumpkin Fairy"