Monday, October 29, 2007

PARTY time!

On Saturday, I had my 1st birthday party! We decided to do it one day early so we could spread the celebration out all weekend :o) We invited just family this year and I got to invite one friend since I turned one year old. Of course, I invited my best friend, Kennedy. We all had the BEST time! I was so excited to see all my grandparents, most of my aunts and uncles and even a whole bunch of "cousins" at my party. Thank you guys for coming and making my day so special!!! I will remember this day forever...with the help of the MILLIONS of pictures you all took :o) Here we go...


"Bubbles and Bows" party!

Mommy made sure we had tons of pink and brown decorations just girly enough for me :o)

Isn't this the cutest cake you've ever seen!?! One of mommy and daddy's friends made it for me. My favorite part was that I had a little "smash cake" all to myself!




Yummy Yummy cake... all went so well until it crashed to the floor. "Uh-oh!"

Thanks to everybody for my fun presents! I can't wait to play with them and wear them all! Thanks to all my grandparents, I got a brand new pony AND a new playhouse. I already love them both!!!

Daddy pretending like he did all the work :o). Actually, he did do a TON of work getting a special video made of my whole first year! Everybody got to watch it at the party and it made mommy boo hoo!
Here are a few of my favorite folks that came to celebrate with me. I'm sad I didn't get a picture with everyone, but at least here are a few :o)

Me and Karo and Grandpa Rowe

Me and Gigi and Granddaddy Carlisle

Me and Uncle Ross

Me and Aunt Sarah

Me and Uncle Brad

Bryce, me and Mayce