Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Lions and Tigers and Bears, Oh My...

...and monkeys and zebras and elephants,...I could go on and on! On Labor Day, we went to the Ft. Worth Zoo and had SO much fun! Some of my favorite books are about animals, so mommy and daddy thought I might like to see them in person. They were right! I was so in awe of how big they were! I got to see so many new things that day and even got to pet some animals at the petting zoo part. Super fun! It cracked mommy and daddy up how LOUD I was...I wanted to talk about ALL the animals :o) Check out some of the pictures we got. I hope we can go back real soon!

Check out those pink birds...they can stand on one leg!

Ummm, daddy? I'm not so sure about this...that guy is WAY bigger than me. Let's go!

Much better, I feel much safer up here :o) Check out the size of those elephants!

Here's a momma kangaroo we saw. Mommy says I used to ride around in her tummy a little like that baby - except my legs stayed in :o)

And look at that sleepy lion!

Mommy and I liked watching the zebras!

Where are Emerson and daddy!?!