Monday, September 17, 2007

♪ People, let me tell you 'bout my be-est friend! ♪

I'm so thankful that God has given me and mommy and daddy such amazing friends! We are so blessed :o) I'm especially thankful for the time I get to spend with my best friend, Kennedy. She comes to stay at our house on Wednesdays and I'm pretty sure it's my favorite day of the week. Today, she got to come for an extra day and it was such a sweet surprise. When mommy came to get me out of bed, Kennedy was there to help her. Big smiles!!! We had the best day!

These are the "Best Friend" shirts mommy made us for Kennedy's birthday :o)

We went to the park and had fun swinging...

...then we fed the duckies! Those guys are fearless and will come right up to us.

Here we are at lunchtime. I guess Kennedy's grapes looked a little better than my green beans :o)

"Race you up the stairs..."

Reading in our animal chairs.

And we love playing with toys, especially the block farm.

The cutest thing Kennedy and I do is give each other kisses, but mommy never seems to catch that on camera. I love my best friend!