Thursday, August 30, 2007

Rhyme Time!

Talk about fun!!! So, today I got to start one of my new activities...Rhyme Time at the library! It was SO much fun! We sang songs with lots of body movements, they read two super fun books to us, we got to play peek-a-boo with some special sashes AND we got to play with bubbles. I had the best time! There were tons of other kiddos there and I got a kick out of watching some of the bigger ones (I always get a kick out of "big kids"!) I knew a lot of the songs already, but mommy and I even learned some new ones. Mommy loved watching the big smile on my face :o) I can't wait to go back next Thursday!

Playing Peek-a-boo with the special sashes

Watching the bubbles! I even reached out and popped a few :o)

Reading some books in the library after we were done

OK friends, mommy and I are going to start doing this every Thursday morning at a library in Plano and we would LOVE for any of you to join us! "Rhyme Time" is a group for birth - 24 months and there were definitely kiddos of all ages there today. Let my mommy know if you want to come sometime so she can get you all the info.....I promise you would love it! Until then, tootles!