Saturday, April 28, 2007

Happy Birthday Mayce and Bryce!

Today, I got to go to my first birthday party! The party was for my cousins Mayce, who turned 3 and Bryce, who turned 2. We had the BEST time! I even got to see my other cousin, Dillon, who just turned 1. He is so cute! All the big kids played in the bounce house first and then I got a turn. I loved it! Mostly though, I just played with my family. Then, we sang happy birthday, ate some cake (well, not me) and watched Mayce and Bryce open their presents - what fun! Here are some fun pictures from the party (hope you enjoy them, Meme)!

Here I am playing on the Bounce House!

Mayce and Bryce opening their presents. They were both so sweet and their reactions were priceless! I got them the Hungry Hungry Hippos game!

Here is Mayce showing off the tower of Play-doh that she collected :o)

And here is Bryce playing with his new Mr. Potato Head

Here is sweet Dillon with his Grammie and Gramps!

And here is little Dillon playing outside with the car. Isn't his hat so cute?

This is mommy's cousin, Jamie! She is Dillon's mommy. Aunt Jamie was SO sweet with me!