Tuesday, April 03, 2007

March Sadness

My first March Madness bracket!

I guess I have a lot to learn about college basketball. I filled out my first bracket this year for the NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament and I felt pretty good about it. However, as the games unfolded and my teams were knocked out of the tournament, I realized that maybe I should pay more attention to college basketball if I expect to do better next year.

You might be asking: how did Emmy pick the winner for each game? Well, glad you asked. Mommy and daddy held up my plastic alphabet letters for each team and I pointed to the winner. It took a little while, but over the span of a couple days we filled out the entire bracket.

Here I am picking the "S" for Stanford to go all the way.

I picked Stanford to go all the way, but they disappointed me. In fact, they didn't make it out of the first round. Ugh. Daddy says I don't want to know how many games I ended up picking correctly, so I'm guessing it was not pretty. Mommy picked the winner though, so I'm super proud of her. Mommy says 'neener-neener' to daddy :o)

Regardless, I had a fun time and look forward to next year. Maybe Baylor will be in it. On second thought, maybe not.

Showing off my bracket to mommy and daddy