Monday, February 26, 2007

Babyfest 2007

Emma, Emerson, Oliver, Elliott

This weekend, mommy and daddy and I packed up and headed down to Waco for Babyfest 2007! I got to spend the whole weekend with my new friends, Elliott, Oliver and Emma - it was WAY fun! The mommies and daddies get together every year and used to call it something else (they won't tell me what) but since all the babies were born this year, we changed it to Babyfest! The other purpose of the trip was for all the mommies and daddies to go see something called Sing!, but something happened (could it be having 4 babies under 7 months) and they didn't get to go. Anyway, I'm pretty sure they had a better time just hanging out with all of us. We are really cool babies, in case you didn't know.

Here are some of the highlights from the trip. I'm not sure why there are no pictures of the mommies, but I'm guessing it's because they were all behind the cameras all weekend.

Elliott and Oliver - SO cute in their ducky shirts!!

Sweet Emma - such a cutie-pie and look at that smile!

"Hey daddy, their toys are super fun - I need one of these!"

Dance party with the daddies - my friends like rap as much as I do! P.S. You gotta ask mommy to see the video from this - hilarous!

"Daddy, what's a Gangsters Paradise?"

Emma and her daddy - I think he's telling her something very important.

Elliott and his daddy - I think we wore him out :o)

"Are we done yet?"

One more of the whole gang - and Oliver telling me a super special secret!