Sunday, December 31, 2006

2 Months Old

Wow - month two was much more exciting that I could have even imagined! I learned SO many new things, went so many new places and just had a great time. It would take me way to long to type about all the things that happened, so I'll just have to list them:

- First time I went to church
- Started getting into somewhat of a routine
- Pooped all over my Mommy :o)
- Slept through the night (6 hours)
- Started smiling a LOT
- Figured out I'm a "morning baby" - that's when I most happy and playful
- Fit into my jeans and some of my 0-3 month outfits
- Found my feet
- Visited Santa and looked at Christmas lights with my friend Kennedy
- Visited both sets of my grandparents
- Made my first squeal - that Daddy of mine is way funny!
- Sat in my new bumbo
- Helped Daddy celebrate his 27th birthday
- Had my first Christmas
- Started learning to play peek-a-boo with Daddy
- Started "talking" to Mommy and Daddy (goo, ga, ooh, geh)
- Smiled at myself in the mirror
- Met Granddaddy and MeMe, Aunt Kim and JuLea, mom's friends Lair and Julie H., and my new friends Elliot and Oliver