Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!!

Hi everyone. I'm trying out this internet thing while Mommy and Daddy are taking a nap. I thought I'd send you some pictures of myself since they don't seem to have time right now. I know everyone's been asking, so here is my portfolio so far.

I was born on Saturday, October 28th, at 2:30 pm. I weighed in at a petite 5 lbs. 13 oz. and 19 1/4 inches long. They say I'll get bigger, but I don't see it yet. I came a lot faster than first babies typically do, but I was pretty excited to meet my family.

Mommy and Daddy brought me home on Monday and I got to meet my big sister Tatum. She's hairy and smells funny, but I think they plan on keeping her anyway. Between you and me, I think I'm the favorite already.

We sleep a lot here, and I get to eat every few hours. Mommy and Daddy take good care of me, but I'm not sure they have any idea what they're doing. I try to keep my eye on those two. Just to keep it interesting, I make presents for them in my diaper. I think Daddy enjoys them even though he says they stink.

I'll try to type more later, but I'm pretty tired now. If you want to come visit me, just call my parents and let them know. I don't book my own gigs yet so you'll have to find out from them when I'm available.