Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Shower for the Baby Bear

I have the most generous friends in the whole world. Seriously.

Lair, Sharee, Amy and Julie threw the baby and me a real "star-studded" event. Starting with the celebrity themed invites, the celebrity baby pictures and then the celebrity baby name game, it was a red carpet occasion. Courtney won the celebrity baby name game - we all agreed that those hours watching E! really paid off. We even dined like stars on fine china eating delicious food prepared by the in-house chefs (the hostesses!).

I was truly amazed by everyone's generosity. The baby will have so many fun things to play with, wear and look at when she gets here. The hostesses even made a one-of-a-kind gift for the baby's room and had all the guests write a message to her on the back. I can't wait until she's old enough to see how sweet her mom's friends are.

Thank you so much to everyone that came. I had an incredible time and I appreciate my friends so much!

Hostesses - Lair, Amy, Julie and Sharee

The whole gang

Dining like the stars

Hostess gift

Courtney won the celebrity baby name game

Baylor roomies