Monday, October 27, 2008

Tu-Tu Cute Party

A few weekends ago, we had my "Tu-Tu" Cute 2nd birthday party! It was all kinds of girly fun!!! Everyone wore their own tutus and mommy just loved all our girly cuteness :o). Here are some highlights from party.

The invite

The girly fun!

We started off coloring some fun ballerina color sheets.

Then we twirled and danced about with our ribbon wands :o)

Next it was time to eat...yummy!

The cake
I wasn't sure about blowing out the candles...

Then we make little door hangers with lots of ballerina stickers :o)

We're "tu-tu" cute! We all got "dressed up" like a sweet little ballerina :o)

Birthday girl!

Mayce

Reagan

Emory

Georgia

London

Kennedy
(We missed getting a pic of sweet Audrey and Avery, but they were cutie-pa-tootie ballerinas too).

And Kennedy helped me open some presents after the party...I owed her some present opening since she let me help her at her party!