Thursday, June 26, 2008

21 Weeks


Here "we" are at 21 weeks. I am SO enjoying this pregnancy and love that I'm to the point that people can really tell...it's so fun to share our news and see them look at us like, "well, you're going to be busy" when they see Emerson AND a big belly! Ha! I love knowing a little bit of what to expect since it's another girl, but I can't WAIT to find out all the ways they are different! I'm sure God has got all kinds of surprises in store for us! This little lady is pretty busy and is using my bladder for a trampoline as we speak :o). Scott even felt her for the first time this week...he LOVED it! Emerson LOVES to "pat baby sis-er" and kiss her which we think is SUPER cute! We've already started pulling some things out for her and Em refers to them as "baby sis-er's tings". Can't wait till she's here, but I can't believe we're more than half way through...it is FLYING!