Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Meet new baby!


We are absolutely thrilled to introduce you to our new little baby! We got to have an extra sonogram yesterday when the little guy/gal decided to hide from the Doppler and we were shocked at how much it had grown in just four weeks! I am about 11 1/2 weeks along, which makes our due date November 2nd...just 5 short days past Emerson's 2nd birthday! We are already praying that God will allow them to each have their own birthdays :o).

Emmy already seems to understand a little bit and will promptly point to my stomach when we ask her about the baby! Of course, she then sometimes points to daddy's tummy or her own and says "baby" too, but at least she's thinking baby! I just know she is going to be a wonderful big sister and I can't wait to watch her in that new role. Until then, I am soaking up as much alone time with her as I can get :o).

That's it for now, but we'll keep you updated on all things "new baby" in the months to come!