Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Eggstravaganza!

Last Saturday we went to our church's Easter Eggstravaganza! It was my first time to "hunt" for Easter eggs and I LOVED it! I had gotten to pick out my Easter basket at Target (where else?) and had a ball filling in up with eggs. In fact, I had such a good time, that when my basket got full, I started filling up other kiddo's baskets (and emptying them too, but they didn't like that)! When it was all over, do you know what my daddy did? He took all the candy that was inside of the eggs and only let me have about two bites. Not fair! I mean, I did all the work, right? It's just a good thing I love him so much or I might have not let him share my candy :o).

Let's get this show on the road :o)

Ooooh, I got one!

Look at all these eggs!

I found another one!

Thanks for all your help, daddy!


Daddy stealing my candy :o)