Saturday, February 02, 2008

Welcome home Mike!

Today was a very special day...today we celebrated my friend, Micah's daddy coming home from Iraq!!! Micah, his mommy AND his daddy have all been so brave and strong throughout this past 15 months of being apart and we are SO thrilled for them to be together again!!!

Micah and his mommy threw a FABULOUS surprise party for his daddy and he was so surprised. We all had a great time celebrating with this sweet family. Welcome home Mike!

Decked out in my "welcome home mike camo"!

And here's what I did for most of the party...pushed around my sweet little friend, Avery, in her stroller.

She's looking a little concerned :o)! Could it be that I can't actually see where I'm going!?!


And here's a pic of the happy family! (We totally stole this pic from their blog, but this is the day Micah's daddy got home...SO happy!)