Tuesday, June 26, 2007

A new game!

Now, I've been walking up and down our stairs (with mommy and daddy's help, of course) for almost eight months now and never really paid much attention to the pretty little pictures all in a row. But lately, they have become very interesting to me! Every time we go up and every time we go down, I crane my neck to make sure I get a good look at those pictures. Finally, mommy and daddy caught on to my curiosity and we made up a new game...it's called "Emmy wants to count every picture and move it out of place with her grubby little fingers everytime we go up or down the stairs". Fun, huh?!? Now sometimes if they're in a hurry, mommy or daddy will try to skip our little game, but I just give them "the look" and they march right back up there and let me count my pictures. I've really got those two in the palm of my hands! Hee Hee!

One...

...two...

...three...

...four...

...five!

We do this every day, countless times. So much for mommy's obsession with keeping them straight :o)