Friday, December 29, 2006

Carlisle Christmas

Last week, we went to my GiGi and Granddaddy Carlisle's house for Christmas! It was my very first Christmas and everyone seemed to think that was a big deal. We had a lot of fun getting to spend time with everyone and I got very spoiled. I even got to stay with GiGi and Granddaddy while Mommy and Daddy went to the Cowboys game (I hear it wasn't much of a game though). I think my favorite part was spending time with my family and going to the Christmas Eve service at GiGi and Granddaddy's church. I have already been learning that Jesus is the reason that Christmas happens and that He loves me very much. Here are some pictures from the week.

This is the Christmas outfit that my Mommy made me - I just love my tights!

Here is my Crazy Uncle Ross letting me take a nap. He kept telling me to "Hook" something or other.

Here is my Aunt Traci - she knows just how to hold me and keep my happy!

This is my Uncle Jim - he says that he was the original "Crazy Uncle" and that my Uncle Ross stole it. I guess I'll just have to call both of them Crazy :o)

Here's my GiGi - everyone always calls her the "baby hog", but I just think she must love me a LOT!

Here is my Granddaddy Carlisle holding me so that I can watch the fan - my FAVORITE!

Daddy and Uncle Ross are starting a weight-loss contest on New Years day. Whoever loses has to wear this Speedo thing and jump into the pool in February. Here they are holding the Speedo and the SlimFast they got for Christmas. Good luck fellas, but I hope we don't have to see either of you in that thing!

Here is my family playing this game called, "You might be a Redneck If". It was funny that they actually all did pretty good - guess we are Rednecks.